Thread: Parent check in
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 07:39 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Lobo

HI Susan,
Well I was MIA for a while. Just a case of being in a funk. I kind of had to lay low for a while. Sometimes a little isolation is good for me. It helps me to put things into perspective.

RAD is having trouble with bi polar meds. Waiting for her to take charge of herself and get on the proper meds. Right now she is scared to take anything because she was really thrown for a loop when they changed her meds. No relapses, at least that I know of. Other than this setback with meds she seems to be doing pretty well. Still no car or cell phone. Once in a while I let her borrow my phone if she has a date. It has worked out okay. I don't ever let her borrow my car.....she doesn't even ask.

We have a new addition to our family.......we got a dog. We adopted her from Animal Friends. She is 4 mos. old. She is a good puppy. She is all black with white under her chin and white tips on her paws. Her name is KARMA......she came with the name.
RAD said maybe that was an omen for good karma. RAD has been totally responsible for her. Getting up in the morning with her, housebreaking, cleaning up if any accidents.
It is nice to see her being so responsible.

It's great to hear form everyone again.

Hugs to all...............Lo