View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 07:32 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
lovtolaff
Getting to my HAPPY PLACE!

Aaahh the Blame Game....I swore after my first divorce I was going to have a t-shirt made that said "It's All My Fault"....it would have come in handy in this relationship too.

TDinaTL - post away! I will admit I was a little hesitant to post at first because afterall, I'm CHOOSING to live with an alcoholic (we aren't married) rather than just calling it quits from the get go and getting the hell away from him. I love him and want "us" to work. I can't guarantee that we are going to work, actually, I probably doubt it. BUT - I am a firm believer in that I think we all have to go thru the "stages" of our life. I went thru the lust stage with him, the anger stage, the worrying myself sick stage, the begging stage, and now the resentful stage. I feel myself moving towards the "I don't really care what you do" stage rapidly. It's sad. But is it sadder that I still have hope left for him? I don't know - noone really knows.

I do know that posting here helps me vent and helps me see that I am far from alone in this journey.

Welcome!! :ghug3