Thread: Parent check in
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 06:39 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
helpus

RAD is doing wonderful. She got her 9 month chip a couple weeks ago. She has been doing a scrapbook type book for her wedding ideas. It's cute. As a matter of fact she just called me awhile ago & said, mom what if we were to make the wedding more intemate? Like if just the close family comes...to say Jamaca? I don't want to crush her dream but I am hopeing she will come back to earth soon with the budget she was given. Her fiance is also doing great.

I havn't been around much cuz I have really become out of shape. The gym I go to had a "battle of the buldge" you could sign up for. It's like the biggest looser. We have 2 teams of 14 each. Some are looking more to get fit, & some to loose weight. We have challanges every week. I have been working out 6 days a week. Sometimes for 2 hours or more. I also have a personal trainer and nutritionalist that came with the package. I think the trainer might be confused & think I am still in my 20's cuz she is kickin my butt! Nice to hear from everyone!!!