View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 08:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
obsessed

What game are we playing now???

Ok, what game is my AD playing now??? Lauren has texted since Saturday everyday telling me she is coming home!!Ok, Satureday night I was at a friends house and told her where I was but told her she could come over ther if she wanted but I was not going home, that stopped that nothing else, then Sunday before noon, she started it again and I told her I was still at my friends house but she again could come over there and again nothing so yesterday, I was supposed to work but just could not get it all together so I called in and was at my friendKates house and she texted and asked what time I got off work I told her that I did not go and that I was at Kates but I was getting ready to go home then she texted told me her jeans were in the dryer then she would be on her way, well of course nothing so I went to bed and when I got up this morning I had 2 text messages from her, one said she would be home within a hour and the last one telling me to leave the door unlocked but I was asleep so I don't konw and then it started this morning, asking what time I get off,I told her then the last I heard was I will be home when you get home so I am not sure what kind of game she is playing!! I wondered if late at night like that she has nothing else to do and she knows how I sleep..not very much anymore but I just can't figure out what she is doing. I have accepted that she has to be the one to get tired of living the way she is that no matted what I want for her does not matter, that she has to make that decision!!! I am trying and I know texting her back is something I should stop and I am going to work on that starting NOW!! But I did not come home Saturday or Sunday when she texted. I look at it and I think I have put my life on hold for this for over 2 years and Iam not going to jump and run home everytime she does this..it is not fair to me and no more of that!!! Now I just gotta work on the texti:atvng!!