View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 04:24 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

Melissa, there is no way of telling if they are just words, when I was drunk I said a lot of things I meant at the time that I wish I had never said because when I was sober I did not feel the same way about them.

But on the flipside there were things I said while I was drunk that were exactly how I felt drunk or sober.

With an active alcoholic even the alcoholic himself is not really sure all the time if he really means what he is saying, drunk or not.

I so want to have hope for our family.
Put yourself and your kids ahead of him, do what needs to be done for you and the kids. Do not let all of your lifes be put on hold because of him, cut the rope tied to a sinking ship and save your self and the kids. If the ship does not sink then it may come back and get you all or it may just steam away into the sunset. If the ship sinks you do not want you and your kids to go down with it.

Please take care of your self, if you are unwilling to do it for your self, do it for your children! They are the innocent victims, if you go down with the ship they go with you!