View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 01:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jess702

Unhappy Newbeee...Trying to quit coke!!

Heyyy I'm totally new on this site...I came on here to try and find some help to stop using.I've been using coke for the past 7,8 months.I have a 1 year old son and he is my everything!! I want to do this for him..and I know I can.The hardest part is my boyfriend is using coke too.I don't know what to do anymore.I've tryed that "I am leaving" thing,but he says he'll quit.Well Just recently we got into a bad argument and it was about me wanting to quit using coke.I told him how I don't want him to do it either.It's ruining our relationship and I don't want us to be drug parents! Thats just not me.So I decided to flush the rest of the coke we had..and throw everything we use it with away! That was the start.Only did I think it was.I just wish my boyfriend didn't work with drug dealers at his work!! Well next day he brought some home....I was pissed and then started relizing...I don't know if he can quit this by himself.I had a erge and I was stressed out with all my problems in my life and decided to do some.I was so mad at myself after doing that.All I do is think and it drives me nuts.I'm just tired of this drug trying to control me!! I need some advise on what to do....Im just unsure anymore.....