Thread: What a MESS!
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 07:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Concerned4Bud

What a MESS!

Just after Thanksgiving, I noticed a change in my best friend's behavior and assumed I had done something wrong to upset him when I finally caught up with him in the parking lot by my office. This guy is as good as gold and when I asked him how his Thanksgiving went,..he stopped and said that his wife left him. She left a note and took the kids and left. She is an alcoholic and
my poor friend had been trying to deal with this for the past year. He finally refused to pick up anymore wine for her after work and it wasn't long after he put his foot down that he found himself out of his own house and without his children!!! He is still crushed and now he finds himself going through court appointed counselers and meetings where everything is slanted toward the mother. She is pure evil and has offered nothing in the way of remorse! She is absolutely poisoning the kids and the neighbors against him and he finds himself being shoved into a world of hell when he has done nothing wrong. He's defeated,..he's dejected,...depressed and still reeling from the intital event. He tried so hard to beg his wife to seek help and explain to her that divorce is not the answer to anything,..but she slams the phone down on him and won't even listen. He has documentation of her drinking from a few visits to a court appointed counselor and her "irreconcilable differences" are so amazing ridiculous..stating that he was too controlling and made the kids live by a budget and clean their rooms etc....that I cannot believe that these liberal courts will still side with her because she is the mother. It makes me sick!!! I'm struggling with this too and I hurt badly too. What can I do to help him win this custody battle which will be looming near??? These kids cannot last much longer in this sick environment!!!! He has three children 10, 13 and 17.
Just the fact that she is telling them to act certain ways toward their father is CRIMINAL!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!