Old 01-25-2008, 06:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
LiveLife

StillLearning .... you saw my future. XABF just called 3 times and then left a message. (I do not answer calls I do not recognize due to the chaos in my life.) He very politely said "surely you aren't going to press charges on me for taking things from the house you didn't want anyway. I have enough trouble with "XYZ"'s charges. I've been off dope 2 weeks and I just got an apartment. It's winter and you kicked me out without any clothes and no money."

How quickly he has forgotten his unbearable behavior the past year and the $1,000 he stole from me in December (not to mention the thousands he talked me out of during 2007) that caused me to tell him to never come back. The neighbor told me he suspects XABF was trying to break into his shed again within the past couple of days because the combination lock was changed back to the old combo which XABF knew. And if he's doing so well, why's he trying to get money taking metal (which I think he's trying to get paid for scrap) from the house?

By the way .... he had bunches of clothes and quite a bit of food in the house. I even saw little girl's clothes that looked like they were hanging up to dry which made me feel sick inside.

Oh God ... please give me strength.......