Old 01-25-2008, 04:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LiveLife

XABF Off to Jail ... Scared About His Release

It looks like I've got a little breathing room for awhile. My XABF was taking some of his things from my old house and the police pulled up on him. He and his crack buddies have been staying there. The house is scheduled to be remodeled this summer but is vacant now. No water. No toilet. No shower. No nothing except for some of his things when he used to stay there. He gave the police my phone number and had them check with me to verify he had permission to be there. Since I had told him to stay away from me and my properties, I told the police that I was not aware he was there and that he had no permission to be there. I can't decide if I'm strong or stupid .....

I am sure he is fired up mad at me. I didn't know what to do. He's been stealing from me and everyone he can. I couldn't lie. I can't protect him from himself and his choices anymore. I haven't seen him for almost a month. What if he had stolen stuff stored in the house? What if I got in trouble letting someone stay in an unfit house? What if there's drugs in the house? I could get charges. I could lose my kids.....

On the way out of the neighborhood one of the neighbors stops the squad car and identifies XABF as the one who was seen stealing from his shed.

He's way messed up on heroin and crack and I'm afraid of him. I've never been through this before, so now I'm worried about seeing him in court and terrified about when he gets released. I told the officer that I am afraid of XABF and he said not to worry, XABF will be gone a long time. Yes .... but ..... XABF told me that if I ever had anything to do with him getting arrested that he would get me back. He said he loves me enough to kill me. Haunting words he said to me the last time I threatened him with calling the police.

Uggghhhhh .... any words of wisdom?