Thread: Insecurity...
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 10:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
steve4432
Gift Of Encouragement

2stop first off here is a HUGE ((((((((((((((HUG MAJOR)))))))))))))))))
You asked about confidence first off the saying fake it untill you make it was coined by sales people and it works to a certain degree but far to often people continue to fake it and all they end up doing is creating false I dentities.While you fake it you must be in a training program with right methods most of the right methods are found in the bible which says we are more than conquerers. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.However confidence comes from self esteme and self esteme comes from good relationships with others that include boundries,and enough acceptance that allows you to be you. Think about it one of the aspect about controlling people is that they like everyone else to conform to there standards and practices take for example the mother who wants evryone at her house on christmas all the kids and grand kids dinner at 2oo open gifts pictures the whole nine yards everyone knows the scheduel because it has not changed in 40 years and God forbid if someone can not make it it has ruined the event for everyone there or at least the ones that will cow tow to moms rants and raves. You see healthy people will enjoy what they have and look forward to the time when they can share with those who could not make it. 2stop you can set boundries at any time and understand some people in your life is going to get real upset when you do but they will get over it and you will be you and can build on that we have too many people becoming just like mom or just like dad so go and be you just this once and see what happens to your confidence.
Love ya .................Steve............HUGS