View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 03:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Nikki2003

Bored meaning on the weekends and in the evenings. The counslors are not there then. He is the type that thinks the best when his hands are doing. otherwise he goes stir crazy. I have no idea what they would like them to do in the evening. I told him he had to get permission first for me to send it because it has hooks and sizors and so on in it. So I don't know if they will allow it. he is only on an 18 day program(look at me saying only, last night it seemed like eternity). I have no idea about these things. So I have no idea what they want them to do in the evenings.

From how he sounded though the daytimes during the week is very intense. He just could not talk about it. He was crying and so choked up. I have never heard him sound like this before and I have known him since he was 15yrs old.

As for me tomorow I am looking to contact our local drug counsoling services. It is free. It is where my husband was getting his drug and gambling counseling. His counslor had offered to see me before but with all that had been going on I just had not had time. Now I have to go. I have to have someone help me get my head on straight. And that is no joke. it is also where we will go to get our couples counsling when he gets back. He is all for that. Which is a good sign.

So I shall see what tomorrow brings.
Nikki