View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 07:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
TrishaV

She is staying clean only because she goes no where unless she is with one of us. All pills what-so-ever are kept in a safe in order to keep her away from them. We have no company coming over because who the hell would want to visit a house where no on is happy? NA meetings will not work ..not because she isn't willing but because I personally don't have time for them. I work a full time job and when I get off work I have to cook dinner and care for not only my children but my grandchildren. I know this sounds selfish but I cannot afford to take time away from my kids + grandkids when I only see them for a short period a day as it is. Do I want her to get help and succeed, YES very much so, do i want to go out of my way to make it happen ~~ only if it doesn't affect the people who I am responsible for.

I informed her that coming back home the only thing she was getting was a roof over her head and food. I did not promise her I would be her taxi. If she needed to go to the doctors she would need to make arrangements with DHHR to get her there.

I will be willing to pay the $200.00 to place her in the New Girls for Life program. Part of that money is used to supply her with a bus ticket home. She has been well informed that if she doesn't finish the program for whatever reason ~~ that bus ticket will return her to anywhere but my house!

I can honestly say, I have no faith in her, how sad is that. Everything she told me on the phone to get her back into my house was a lie! She get irritated with her children and says hateful hurtful things to them. She has yet managed to hurt these children all over again and I let it happen! I allowed her back into my home when she wasn't completely fixed!! I am sorry, but, I am no good as a person because I ALLOWED this to happen!!