Old 01-06-2008, 07:19 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
expenguin

WoW.....sounds like you need to think about doing for YOU....and NOT HIM.... doesn't matter how much you love this guy......what matters is that you keep your life going and move on with your own life.....

Hanging on will just drag you down and your finances........believe me I know .................... I thought I loved someone enough to hang around them even when they were drunk..... this situation messed with my family as they were getting threatening phone calls from the guy I thought I loved...........I told him to stop and he just laughed at me with His drunk attitude and said this was just the begining........I broke it off and moved on with my life the best I could........lucky for me we had no kids..........and I was done playing MOM to someone that liked being drunk the whole time...........I thought I loved him ....I trusted this guy and believed his honesty....and yet I could feel that I was being the MOM he really wanted.....His sponsor kept telling me to back off and leave him alone............He was a full blown Alcoholic and need more help that I could give........... But I wasn't around to help him ....more like distract him..... I even got him a job and the training with it..... I eventually left him and moved on with my life...

I needed a better life and to do something for me where I could be at peace with myself and not have to worry about this guy ....

Years have passed since and I am glad I moved on...

Hang in there and listen to the advise you have been given so far....... You may love this guy....But do you love him enough to spend all the money you have to make him well....especially when he doesn't seem to really care..?

He has taken all the money you two saved and ran with it already......it doesn't mean you will ever see it again...................

Little Penguin