View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 04:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
stephensmom

Custody of Grandchildren

When it rains it pours.

Not only has my son been missing but his gf who is also an addict with no recovery under her belt because her and her family have never admitted that she has a problem.

Even on xmas eve when I picked her and my grandchildren up she was high.

To make matters even worse she has her sister and her sister's boyfriend living in her apt now. They are both addicts. The apartment is a one bedroom and her sister also has a one year old baby.

Yesterday when I went to drop off my two grandchildren who are 8 months and 2 years old. Her sister's boyfriend came out of the back bedroom with his hair spiked out and what looked to be black eyeliner on his face wearing spiderman underwear. He looked to be high and wanting to start something with me because he don't like my son.

I am just scared for my grandchildren living in this environment. I would at least like to see her get her act together but I don't know if that would happen. She is also bipolar and when she talks to me she just don't make sense.

She doesn't even care that my son has been missing for a month. It is just a really crazy situation.

I do think that I am going to report her just for the sake of the grandchildren. At least maybe if she thinks that she is being investigated maybe she will get her act together which would benefit the children.