View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 06:19 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
nowinsituation

Thanks everybody for your feedback. I have preached my whole life to my hubby and to my kids that they should always be honest and take the high road. It somehow seemed to me that in this case those two philosophies contradicted each other. But you are all absolutely right that honesty is always the best policy. I just need to choose my words carefully so as not to do more damage. That will be difficult because I get very emotional when I talk about this. I surprise myself that I tend to either break down and cry or start venting all my pent-up frustrations and completely trashing my hubby. My friends and family have been ok with this (although getting pretty tired of it, I'm sure); but I know it will not be good to do this in front of my children. I have gone to a couple of Alanon meetings, and intend to continue because I know it will help.

I am definately reading up on ACOA. You know, a year ago I knew I was unhappy, but I had no idea why. I begin praying for God to show me how to be happy or show me how to get out of my marriage. I believe all these things that have been revealed to me are God showing me how to finally be happy. I am taking it all with an open mind and trying to learn and grow as much as I can. I have a LONG way to go.

Thanks again everybody!!!