View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 10:32 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
prodigal

Originally Posted by by myself again View Post
I got a call from the police station to go get him. I can't believe how angry I am. He was beat up and limping and I didnt even feel an ounce of sadness for him I actually wanted to hurt him more. He asked me when I got so evil and I replied that I got evil slowly through many nights sitting wondering where the hell he was. I just feel so so angry.
Yes, I am sure you are very angry. But you're not angry enough to leave yet, are you? As I told you in the saga of the night I left, I was ANGRY. Hey, I didn't realize until the next day that I was also scared outta my mind.

Bravery is not action in the absence of fear; bravery is action regardless of our fear.

When you get to the point that you simply cannot stand being angry at your AH another second, believe me, you WILL leave.

By the way, why did you have to go bail him and his buddies outta jail? Couldn't they have posted their own bail, remained in jail until they were sober enough to get their vehicles, or remain in jail until they could blow the legal limit for sobriety?

This is just my own opinion, but I would have let h*** freeze over before I would have bailed either one of my TWO alcoholic husbands out of jail. They've both been tossed in jail and I let them sit in there to rot until the police decided they were sober enough to be released. Sure, I got phone calls and my answer was, "Tell them to call a cab."

Perhaps it would be better to work through your anger without your AH seeing you vent while you're getting him out of the slammer. After all, you're giving him ammunition to accuse you of being "evil" and you're not accomplishing a doggone thing letting him see how angry his actions are making you.