View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 08:13 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  
hbb
Live, Laugh, Love

Welcome Havehopetoday, I wouldn't wish dealing with an addict on my worst enemy. I think it hurts us more than them. It's such pain to go through and seems never ending. Keep posting here, everyone is so loving and caring.

Tonight was great, i got the "well i understand if heather wants to bring a friend or someone to new years as she's the single one" uggghhhhhh i hate my friends sometimes!!!! So i told them i would be happy on the couch, captain and diet and TONS of snacks Screw them!!!!! j/k but that stunk hearing about "the single one"!!!

Originally Posted by havehopetoday View Post
Almost a year ago today he came back from rehab. was going to stay sober. didn't. he's close to being dead soon. somewhere in the last eight months i started to shed him from me. it's like the drowning man pulling you down. it's not easy. i miss the old him. i despise the alcoholic him, and i have separated the two. i will never see the old him again. and the acoholic will die soon. its just sad and i had to move on. when he dies it will hurt. but had i stayed that would have hurt more and longer. wish you well