View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 10:24 AM
  # 125 (permalink)  
hbb
Live, Laugh, Love

GL ~ no, i don't blame someone else other than him, it was HIS decision to take the route he did. I can't blame another person, she knew we were together, but i completely know it was him to make that choice in the end. Yes, and i completely agree with the lack of integrity and character.

I am better than this, that i'm starting to believe. I know i've talked about being pathetic and sometimes i do somewhat feel that way. My brother says it to me alot and then goes on to say how everyone feels that way, so that stinks too.

My therapist i think is wonderful. She is not by any means pushy or harsh. Honestly, i don't think i could take that. She tells me different things to do, like notecards and i had to write things down that i believed about myself, kinda like what Denny mentioned about looking in the mirror and say nice things about one's self. She too said about the peeling of the layers and that i have ALOT of them to work through and have to dig deep.

Ya know, when i re-read what i write, it's sometimes like writing of someone i don't even know. If you knew me in my early 20's and late teens, i was so much fun, laughed all the time, didn't have a care in the world. I want that girl back but not sure she will exist again, trying but not so sure.