View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 12:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
by myself again

Thank you for sharing. I guess I will know it when my time to leave comes. Everytime I am almost there, he has a temporary change of ways. The last one was in the summer, he and I were going to go to a concert in Winnipeg with my sister and the day we were too leave, the thought of another concert with him passed out, slumped over in the beer line or embarrasingly drunk made me decide to just leave without him. And I did. I could not beleive I did it. I didnt call hime or answer my cell the entire time. I felt alittle proud of myself until I got home and he was convinced I had cheated on him while there. Far from it, but we did have a blast and without a drop of alcohal. After we went to another concert in Duluth were he was so drunk I had to babysit him so he wouldnt fight or get kicked out. He embarrased himself pretty good and shaped up for a while until he got arrested one night for public intoxication after we were out with friends. He just decided to start yelling at a cop in front of hundreds of people. It was rediclous(sp?) Again with another change of ways for about a week. Always the same thing, drinking drinking drinking. Our lives revolve it.
Your so right, I can only control my behavior. I just wish I could control my heart.