Old 12-27-2007, 11:57 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Pajarito

Hopeangel, I tend to swing both ways on decision making. I either run full speed into something I think I should do- or I agonize. This is something I will be thinking about more now that I have figured it out about myself- and your figuring it out about yourself is the first step in making the changes you want to make. Making no decision is making a decision too. . .

I need to learn to breathe instead of reacting, ask for help when the decisions seem too hard to make on my own. That doesn't mean I do what others think I should- I take in information and make MY choice based on seeing how things play out and how I feel. Commitment can come from taking your time. Once you know what you want to do you can go for it knowing you've turned over every stone.

As for organization- one of my problems too. I am taking each room in my house and purging. I feel like too much stuff makes my life more complicated. It's hard to look at it all at once, though- just one room at a time makes it more doable.

Good luck-just knowing you have identified these in yourself is a good start.