View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 11:36 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by kelsh View Post
That is incredible isn't it? No one knows what we go through but ourself and others that have followed a simular path. :ghug

I know my parents didn't know how much I had accomplished because they were busy being co-dependent with my brother and now he is left out in the cold with his drinking altho he has the family home to live in for a little while longer.

We co-own this family home and it needs to be sold before he lets it go into foreclosure. I have a lawyer helping me but don't know the real answer...he disapeared on me when I went to see him the last time and hasn't been in contact with me for over two years now...is mad at me for wanting the house sold...so if the court can't help we will lose it.

I have written to him...and told him he could call me collect but he hasn't done that...he doesn't have a phone anymore because he couldn't keep the bill paid.

kelsh
I had to cut my message short becuz my Mom came in the room to tell me "You have to come tell your Grandma Merry Christmas".
lol.

I didn't get the chance to tell you, I'm so happy for you Mom Marteen, I remember the heartache, etc. you've gone through, you've taught me so much, and taught me what I don't want to put my Mom through, I hope you know I say that with love. It helps keep me off drugs, keeps me that much stronger every day...... All you Mom's do that for me, and (for my Mom(little does she know))
Any who..
Merry Christmas to you....
I'm so happy for you....
Love and Light to you.:day4