View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 02:07 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
daddyslittlegir

well I hope everyone is having a nice christmas, wherever they might be but lets not kid ourselves, christmases r normally powder kegs waiting to explode, so far we r alright but hey there is still a few hours for someone to be impaled with a carving knife or serving utensil. Families r crazy, especially when u add alcohol to the mix. Dad seems to be good. Things r just melting back to normal but with less alcohol although i wouldnt know. 12 glasses of wine always just looked like the one to me but hey. I'm sick of being on drink watch. Not my problem!

Starting the 1st of jan I have four weeks of holidays and i can't wait. It's about 5 weeks all up which i so so need! I'm sick of trying to put one foot in front of the other and barely getting there. I need a total recharge. Only working 3 out of 7 days so I can spend the other 4 days spoiling myself and spending the money I earn. I'm doing pretty ok at the moment, I'll have to see if i can get off the xanax completely but hey we can all use a bit of help sometimes.

Merry Christmas guys and thanks for the support over the past few weeks, this situation seems to have come and gone so quickly but there r still things i need to sort out and i appreciate everyone's help and advice

Best Wishes to all!