View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 12:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
alpinex

Thanks for the replies. It makes me feel better to get this off my chest. I don't really have anyone I can talked to about this.

As far as the kids being safe, I don't think that she would do anything to intentionally hurt them.

However, I recently found out that she was breast-feeding our daughter when she was taking norcos... and has admitted to taking some while pregnant... and her mom was giving them to her at the time. When I confronted her about this before she told me that hydrocodone is not passed through breast milk... but I recently learned that it is.

The baby seems fine, although she did have a hard time sleeping through the night in the weeks after she stopped breast-feeding. I don't know if that's a normal thing or not.

Our whole life seems just crazy and abnormal to me... but when I say stuff like this to her... like "don't you think there is something wrong going on here?" she says I'm over-reacting and that my parents brain-washed me into thinking that everything should be perfect.... and she says that my childhood, without any drugs or addiction, was abnormal.