View Single Post
Old 06-15-2002, 05:47 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ogly

YOU GO GIRL!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you.... see me in my chulpa bunny suit and pink pom poms cheering for you in my office..... my neighbors think i am insane - but who cares

See that didn't hurt now did it??? and I am going to say TAKE BOTH MEDS WHEN NEEDED!!!!! don't be freaful of the other one - it will help you and asllonong as you take it as perscribed - keep and open and honest dialog with yourself and your docotr - you will be fine.....

As I said on the other board- you are not your addict, but you need th use what is going to help you get back to an even keel.... Celexa is WONDERFUL because it is designed for a woman..... it not only helps with the depression but you should find that it also evens out your female hormomes - I LOVE the stuff.....FABULOUS FABULOUS invention.....

You will survive... my suggestion for the next step - get back to regular in person meetings..... having those will build your support group and you will eventually find you won't need to other medication for axiety... you will only get into trobule if you withdraw into yourself.....

OH i am SO SO SO PROUD of you.... I feel like the mom and watching one of my babies who i adore SO much take her first step.... I am just beaming for you!!!

this made my weekend!!!

Love
Ogly