View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 01:58 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
daddyslittlegir

He's home, not drinking, but i just hate him so much. Mum wants me to show support and i yelled at her well who's gonna give me what i need if i'm giving him what he needs. I just don't want to be around him, I'm not buying this hypnotherapy and councilling bs, it's a fairy floss version. He's already done too much damage, perhaps if it wasnt so long after I wrote the letter, but the way he kept abusing alcohol blatantly in our home when he knew how it hurt me, and he had to look me in the eye as he sipped on his wine. Too little to late, it's just unfortunate my mum and my sister are so quick to forgive, looks like I'll be the irrational, moody b*tch in my family. It's ok, i'm used to that role, I react differently, I have feelings that sometimes I can't even explain, I'm just confused and angry right now, I told mum I didnt want him home just yet and she asked him to come home anyway, i feel like she chose him over me, cos she knows how i feel. I just can't cope with feeling anything at the moment. SaTIT you are right, Xanax is extremely addictive but I don't know what to do these days, I'm just like an empty shell. I've suffered major depression in the past and I think this just triggered it, I can feel myself going in a downward spiral and there's nothing I want to do to stop it....

Last edited by daddyslittlegir; 12-12-2007 at 01:59 AM. Reason: accidentally cursed, sorry