View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 01:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by sheisanaddict View Post
Well I thought my dh was doing ok. Was about to start a new job on Monday,was spending time at home. And helping out.
Wel I sat down to pay bills on line. Had a atm withdrawl that wasn't a bank I went to. Starting looking at my statement. Lots of small visits to unknown atm's. no more then $40.00, just enough that I didn't catch them.
Went to the bank to get a new card and report the loss, next stop the police station. Before I went to file the police report I talk to my daughter(just had a feeling)
Told her they would be pulling the tapes to view the transactions., and be chargeing the person who did it.
You know the rest of the story, she was taking my atm card at night and using it.
I told her she was out of my house so I got a call an hour ago, she got a bed in a rehab. She will not be coming home.
As I look back at the last few months the signs where there, I chose to not see them.
When do we learn?
Thanks for listening

Trisha

It's very hard to outsmart someone who wants their drugs, esp. someone just new to their relapse, they are still fresh on their game. Don't blame yourself. You aren't required to be the expert at drug relapse. You did good when you found out, we do what we know, that's all we can expect from ourselves, when we know better we do better. :ghug