Thread: Court Today
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 08:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Midnightfrost

Thank you so much for the support! I found out that she was released with time served. That came as a big blow. I was hoping she'd be fed, housed, and such for a while. I started panicking. I just can't go back to the way things were. . . . I even had my phone plan reduced because I had been covering both our phones. It was our last financial tie. I was so relieved to have it severed. So instead of calling and having my phone plan increased I just had her phone service suspended. I figure this way if she wants she can go somewhere and take the number with her but she can't eat up my minutes and have me pay for it 'til then. I feel very anxious about it now. I'm waiting for her to call and yell at me. I just don't even want to have to defend myself. But this last month has been so peaceful. I'm just not willing to give that up. And I think part of staying in a better place is severing this last financial tie with mother. That little voice in the back of my head is trying to tell me I'm being a cold hearted you know what. I'm telling it its wrong.