View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 03:57 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
rahsue
remember to breathe

Hi all,
my "R"AS went into rehab on oct 22, got out nov 20, used on nov 21 and just went bulistic on himself with guilt for doing it. came to me crying "what am I doing, why did I do this, I don't want to be high anymore". I said "well then, you know what you need to do don't you". and walked away.
He's been clean ever since, meetings every night including IOP(I don't know what that stands for but it's counciling from the rehab he was in) he has a sponsor that he calls all the time (and works with so he sees his sponsor everyday) He has always been a skinny kid (he's 6'2" and weighs 160 but always did with or without drugs) but his face is fuller now than it has been in along time.
My sober son and oldest child is a pain in the butt, he works for the teamsters and his job is an on call thing all the time, for some reason he thinks I want and am able to babysit my 1 yr old grandson, with the anxiety that I get I can't keep up with the little angel.
My sober daughter (my middle child) does nothing but help me, she calls or is here everyday, doesn't ask me to babysit my 4 yr old grandson unless it is absolutly necessary. (I can handle him)
Mr. Rahsue is driving me crazy still (he was in a motorcycle accident mothers day and still complains, like I can fix him. Go to the doctors ya dope!!!

well thats it for me
I love being able to spill my guts about stuff, thanks for this post (I'll look forward to next months check in lol)