View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 01:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
queenteree
Recovering Nicely

AH Saw Divorce Lawyer

Hi All, missed yesterday cause I took off to do some Christmas shopping. Tues night AH tells me he consulted w/a lawyer (I saw the papers). Said we had to talk about it. I said I wasn't discussing it at that time, that when I receive the letter from his attorney I will retain one for me, and I also thanked him for taking the step on divorcing me. He looked at me kind of odd, I said I've been toying with the idea of divorce and consulted a few attorneys myself, yet I hadn't been able to bring myself to actually retain one. I said I was feeling so happy and serene as my HP saw to it that since he didn't think I could do it myself, he had AH do it. Funny, it was the same day that I wrote here that HP threw me a bone and I felt so calm and serene. AH hasn't even bothered me since, just told me last night it's a shame if we divorce cause we were "good for each other". I said "wrong, we used to be good for each other." I watched TV and went to bed, and so did he. See things do happen when the time is right. But it is kinda sad that alcoholics cannot have anything interfere with their drinking. It is so true that it's a cunning, baffling disease.