Thread: Insecurities
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 02:46 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Chalkie
Paused

May I join

the ranks of Queendom? I believe women are more emotional than men...just another cruel fate from Mother Nature.

I too have insecure and jealous tendencies and sometimes I wonder, and am made to feel, that I too am the only one struggling w/these emotions. I have learned, and continue to learn, to stifle these feelings. It's not always easy and perhaps, it's not 'right'. I have a difficult time keeping these emotions to myself as I'm one who is always in "the need to know" mode, therefore, I wear my heart on my sleeve and tell all to those I think may care. Suffice it to say, I'm wrong alot of the times...either my negative feelings don't need to be known, or perhaps the person just doesn't care.

It's a struggle and although sometimes I feel like I'm going to burst at the seams, the need for validation passes, usually it shows up on it's own (w/out my prodding or asking questions, revealing insecurities) and actually makes me feel better because I didn't have to ask for reassurance.

(and I'm having a heckuvatime posting this message!!! Site says I'm not logged in!)