View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 11:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
smoke gets in my eyes

Lightbulb

CHANDRA!

Go to the movies! Rent a video, read a book or magazine, play solitaire, call a girlfriend, go get your hair done or a facial, write a story (he can't be in it), make up a crossword puzzle, or go buy a book of crossword puzzles, make an herb garden for you kitchen window, volunteer at a hospital.... for pete's sake get your mind off of him! He doesn't deserve one small corner of your blessed brain.

You cleaned the house? Great. Use this for creative visualization. Every cleaning stroke cleans him out of your life. Imagine yourself cleaning the corners of your mind for every little icky smudge that he left. Then fill it with beautiful things! Flowers! Friends! Big Big Shiny Jewelry! (Well, that's me...) Puppies and Kittens! Rainbows! Whatever you love that makes you feel good.

Letting him get his stuff is something that has to be done, I guess. You could put it outside the door. Anyway it's a chore best gotten out of the way. Having the ex come is a good idea. Then wash that man right out of your hair!

Hugs,
Smoke