View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 04:06 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Mewoman

After stealing her Grandmothers car for a few days , with no phone call to say she is alive , she says " oh I washed the car and gave it a good vacuum " WTF ! she used the car to get high with some fellow addict and the addicts six year old daughter in the car , all while they had an undercover cop in the car also !

" your so F'ing selfish " when I asked for her rent money ??

"you should have never opened your legs " she loves to attack me for being a single parent . like it was my choice ???

"if you would stop f'ing nagging me I would quit smoking crack !! "

" I am being held hostage , can you bring some money " I responded with " oh my I better call the media , this story will be hot for the six pm news ! "

" I don't know where your camera , bracelet , ring etc.. is ??" hmmm I guess they grew legs and walked outta the house all on their own ??

There are so many other curse words I could use , I am always the target of her anger/rage when she is coming down . I always get the blame for her going " over the edge." Could it be wrong that I think she should pay her way ? rent ? while she stays with us ?? I mean she is 28 years old with a full time job , I am a single mom with two children , no child support , my mom is retired and for some reason I am outta line by asking for her to pay rent ??? I wonder what would happen if I asked her to buy some toilet paper , laundry soap , food , etc... I wonder what would happen if she turned on the t.v and there was no cable ? or maybe when she is cold the furnace wouldn't work ?? How can you go through life with sense of responsibilty for anything ? she doesn't even set an alarm clock for work , she has to be up by 11am !!! and if no one calls her she blames us for being late !! LOL