View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 07:59 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

(((((Cece)))))
Everything you are feeling is so "normal" Make sure you don't beat yourself up for those conflicting feelings. They are valid and understandable. I'm so glad you are focusing on what is good in your life. I too have found that I need to work through pain, but I save myself additional misery if I focus on all the things I am grateful for and not things that put me in a self pity mode....that does less than nothing.

(((((Moose)))))
How are YOU and Mr Moose too. I wish there was something I could do from here to ease your stress. (shhh...if you want to run away for a bit, you can hide out in the mountains with me) How scary to have to deal with the unknown. My younger brother had epilepsy (sadly we lost him at age 39 when he had a seizure while sleeping) so I have a little understanding of how scary seizures can be. I read what you said about family and kinda wanted to line them up and smack 'em upside the head...You're right, you need a codie!

As for Thanksgiving...for the first time in a long time, I really don't know. There appears there may have been communication issues on my husband's side (my family is not near unfortunatley and I only see them after Christmas usually...A sore spot that I haven't taken a stand on in all these years....yet...) Perhaps we are invited to a cousin's, but it appears everyone is assuming we are goiung there but no one has asked. I sure don't feel comfortable just showing up somewhere without an invitation. I kinda had visions of escaping the routine of all his family for every holiday and maybe goign to the mountains and having something quiet, but I strongly suspect that won't happen. Oh well. At least his cousin has two little ones and I always enjoy getting down on the floor and into some serious playing!

Spiritual Seeker and Laura, both your plans sound wonderful.