Thread: New and lost
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:17 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Nikki2003

Thank you so much everyone. I will look into finding some meetings. Hopefully there are some here. I live in a small town and not much is offered. To go to couples therapy we have to go to a city an hour away. Which is why I came looking for a place like this.

Things are just so hard right now. Even with all these things he has set up and is doing to try and help himself he still has a huge anger problem. On Saturday the police had to be called and he was brought up on charges of domestic violence for grabbing me and hurting my hand/wrist. He is not allowed near me or the house till next week after he goes to court. From what people tell me he is pleading guilty and wants to come home. He admitted everything to the police too. So I feel like a single parent right now to all 3 of my kids. And to top it off he is lieing to people about what happened to get sympathy and help. People are starting to look at me badly for charging him.

I am feeling guilty about it all. I just want my family back to the way it was. I want my husband back to the way he was. And I have no idea what to do to do that.
Nikki