View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 01:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Starr

Nothing changes if nothing changes

I think it was the waking to the beer can popping at six am on Sunday morning that made me do it. I was out the door in 15 minutes and never returned until evening. I just couldn't be there that day. Needed some time to think.He now informs me that winter lay-off (which is endured every winter) will probably come on Saturday...

So after much thought/stress concerning what to do. I applied at the local college today. I need an education to get a good job. (he will probably blow a gasket when he finds out, oh well he'll blow it anyway, wasted money he'll say)

I just did the study test for the assest because I have it tomorrow....I did so horrible on the math! I remember no algebra at all, very little geometry, and even the basic math part really sucked. I did great on the reading/writing part tho. But I am really scared to take the test tomorrow. I already know how dumb in math I am, now they will know too.

Maybe I shouldn't of even gone in and applied, but nothing changes if nothing changes right? I need positive changes in my life and I don't have the skills for a good job and hate the one I have. So....I am making a change, I just hope that they let me in. JUst needed to tell someone what I'm feeling right now-scared-change in never easy for me.