Thread: A realization
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 07:22 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Saint Francis

Please help me, my friends. I'm feeling soooo bad right now. AH left the house, w/o a car, probably a taxi. No note. I can't reach him by cell phone. I guess I'm being punished for being such a b*tch. I try, and did tonight, to do things for myself like playing trivia with my friends tonight, every Monday. I get home, he's gone. I feel soooo alone. What did I do wrong, exactly? I haven't even confronted him about the kiss with my friend. He would deny it anyway, just like how many beers he's had. I truly do not know what to do anymore. His court date, after the continuance is Wednesday, and I think he's freaking out and taking it out on me. As I sit here tonight, I just feel so alone...it sucks. I knew this was coming, but even with this knowledge, I'm not prepared. I love my husband soooooooo much. Nine years means nothing, does it? He told me earlier today that he wants to divorce me because I'm nothing but a b*tch and he hates everything about me. I keep remembering the book "Getting them sober" where it says it's very hard to lose an alcoholic, but I think I am...maybe it's because I'm such a b*tch. I feel so bad. Some of it is because I knew this was probably the outcome, and I'm so stupid, again! I realize now how little self esteem I have. Please help.