View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 09:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
TrishaV

Talk about a breakdown and not knowing how to respond. I turn to everyone for this advice on how to handle this as I don't feel that I am strong enough to cope with everything that has been put on my plate. I posted the first message because I was upset....only to open my email while at work ...and...receiving a message from the person who called me. I have typed in some of what the email said and all-in-all..in short of being called a no-good mother or uncaring person (not in those exact words)...i don't know how to respond to this person.

His message:
I am really concerned with your response when I called you about your daughter health and well-being. I did this out of great respect for both you and your daughter. As you know, I have been down this road with my daughter and my wife who had lost the battle to drugs but never once did I give up on either of them as you have done. When I seen your daughter, it was cold, cold enough for a jacket and pants. Do you know what she was wearing? She had on a tank top and a pair of jeans that looked as if they hadn't been washed in days if not weeks. How could you not care? Why are you not trying to help her. She looks like she is in the lowest of lows and not that I need to tell you but close to death. She needs her mother but you just turn your back on her! How can you do this to someone you say you love? I will not contact you again when I see her but her life is in your hands. Do something before it is too late!

After reading this message, I left work...i cannot handle this anymore. I cannot handle someone telling me that I don't give a damn about my daughter and that I am causing her slow death! I am a flipping mess and don't know what to do!!