View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 09:20 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

She sounds like me don't she PT????
Hello, as you already know we are quite a like, damn don't even know what to say.
Okay God's honest truth.......I have a sex problem, I am bpd( borderline personality disorder- that doesn't mean I have multipul personalities just one that says I am the sh*t and your not it is my way or no way).
My Son's father is an alcoholic who had just came over to make amends, our one night stand became another one.....I was still using he wasn't and was talking to me about getting help......next thing I know I am pg and we are both sitting here going WTF just happened.........
When I first started cleaning up I kept up the sexual thing, there is this web site called on line booty call........lets just suffice it to say I am thankful I have safe sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I traded one addiction for another it is so da*n easy to do.........as for who is at the meetings.....it doesn't matter as long as YOU put YOU first!!!!!

don't let anyone ( including a man) dictate YOUR actions!!!! YOU are the only person who will get hurt or stay strong...........quit making MEN your life( that is what I thought, I was no body without someBODY in my bed and screwing my brains out.....it goes all the way back to being molested when I was a child......sex=love) Make your life then see IF they fit in YOUR plans....Every one here will tell you it is all about me...what does that mean...IT IS YOUR PROGRAM it is up to you to determine wether or not you are going to sink or swim, not them, so your program is all about you!!!!!
That was all there was too it........this is going to sound hysterical but, every morning I look at myself in the mirror ( I sware to GOD!!!!! Bought a bigger mirror so I could write on it) and tell myself I love you and look at myself.......I will tell a person male or female I am the ABSOLUTE SEXIEST person I have ever seen I fell in love with me, the person who had been abused all along by the person who loved me the most.....me........

Next thing to do is get tested.........dead serious, Just because I know P and we have known each other for a LONG time I didn't have protected sex.......terrifies me to my soul!!!!!!!!

instead of the sex thing turn to a meeting it worked for me!!!! Validate yourself not them and KNOW you are so much better!!!!!!!

Stay strong sweetie and keep fighting!!!!!( and posting)