Old 10-25-2007, 08:55 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
odaat
One Day At A Time

Originally Posted by bugsworth View Post
While I don't know anything about the National Health Service, I do know that regardless of weather it is "easy" is not the point. I know that sounds a bit harsh, and I am sorry, but it is necessary for you to get help.
I've tried the begging approach to get help, and they didn't respond well to that. Just my experience of health care proffessionals!

I'm finally getting somewhere with Doctors and I don't want to mess it up by annoying them. My last GP got very annoyed at me for going to A&E and said I shouldn't, so I don't want to do that again.

I know it sounds a bit weird, but that is how I've found things. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but they really don't want to help! Don't want to give them any excuse for saying that I'm just attention seeking and don't deserve help.

If there are any other suggestions for where I can get help, I'd be very greatful. A&E isn't the place really, its not an accident, and its not an emergency. I've been trying to find some sort of 12 step support, but no luck yet.