View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 11:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
drainedwife

my god give me the strength to do so. I pray and I pray that he will give me that strength....

all that he is doing is going to a smart recovery therapist once a week for an hour to pacify me. and we started marriage counseling.
and then he says he does everything i ask---because sometimes he decides to pitch in around the house a little bit and he doesnt go out with his user friends. whoop-de-doooo!!!! he says he has sacrifices so much for nothing in return...he is doing what every other lawyer does....but most DONT USE DRUGS!! what is he talking about sacrifices??? He has a hard pressure filled job---so who doesnt??? that means he's made so many sacrifices????
he then tells me i do nothing for him-- i dont even give him sex....why should he do anything for me?? he tells me I take all of the joy out of his life and i am not happy unless he is miserable....what a crock of sh**!!!!
like i said before,, i pray and i pray that god gives me the strength i need to get out of this before its too late.......