View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 05:59 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Lilyflower
Recovering Codependant

Originally Posted by aztchr View Post
...I just can't escape the mental second hand effects of drugs lately... ...Some things just seem to keep coming to me...
Hi there aztchr, one thing I've always believed in is that our HP leads us to situations where we can give something or have something given to us. That our HP believes we can handle the things that come our way.

I believe this girl is very lucky to have you as her teacher. It is never a coinsidence when people come in and out of our life, our shared Karma brings us together, until this is expired and then we drift apart again.

You feel as if these issues keep arising around you. I believe this is because you have the knowledge, forsight and experience to help and guide these 'souls'. Perhaps your purpose in this girls life was to bring this matter to the attention of her parents, perhaps you are destined to have a larger role in her life, perhaps she was guided to you because of who you are and where you have been in life emotionally.

The world, God, cosmos, karma whatever you like to label it, works in strange and wonderful ways.