View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 09:18 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Lobo

Done, I love that......it speaks volumes. Thank you

She went to the Halloween party and she came home early and didn't drink a thing.
When she got home she asked me if I wanted to go and listen to the new guy that she went out with the night things fell apart. His band was playing and she wanted to see him play. (electric guitar). I really didn't want to go but I thought about what you said about being a friend. It was late that's why I didn't want to go. Anyway, we did go and it turned out to be really nice. I loved the music and watching him play. When it was over his mom came over to introduce him to a girl that she brought with her and that put my daughter in an uncomfortable place.

I get the feeling he was torn between talking to my daughter and this girl his mom brought. Well, I think I was being a friend to my daughter I told her I would just go over to him and say I really enjoyed your band, it was fun, I'll talk to you later.
I told her I would not show a bad attitude. Well, she took my advice and we walked away. He looked a bit disappointed but he knew that she wasn't going to stand around and wait for him to quit talking to this girl. We were in the car about 5 min. when he called her. He said he was sorry for making a bad impression and he wanted to talk to her. She told him she was sorry that she made a bad impression on him the other night when she got drunk. He said he wanted to see her again and was hoping they could get together today. She said sorry she had to work.
I'm not sure if this will go anywhere or not, but I am learning to stay out of it uless
she ask for my advice.

I did observe one thing about him......I think he drinks way too much. She said she thought so too.

I wish she would get on here and talk to you Done....you always have good advice.

Thank you, sweetie