View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 02:09 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
Live

Gail,

I am sorry I have been away, it's been my loss!
Thank you for sharing so freely. I can learn so much from you and I must say you are a most remarkable and admirable lady.
Recently studying from another cognitive behavioral site, I learned that it is an invasion to offer advice unless asked for....so I have no advice.
I have been in therapy a few times before and it isn't sufficiently helpful to me, nevertheless I have one scheduled for early November basically because I need to establish this paper trail and documentation to make myself eligible for help with the cost of my meds which run $392 per month.
You have got what it takes, lady-ma'am, that sure seems apparent to me. Sending you hugs and great respect,

live
Hugs and best wishes.
(I am out of my effexor and Welbutrin also and trazadone and have only a couple of xanax left......that really stresses me out and hinders my health, believe we have decided to sell a piece of jewelry and that won't be enough, but will help for awhile, while other things are in action.) Can't stop the xanax abruptly, that is a serious, potentially fatal mistake.