Old 10-19-2007, 09:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nytepassion
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

OT/ Dakota Pics/ and the story of the mean Pumpkin Smashers

I've added a couple of new pictures to Dakota's site Click Here.

(as entered in her journal on her site)

Though the sad thing is that we had bought the kids the two bigger pumpkins that they are sitting on in the picture & then we took them to store and let them pick out three little pumpkins. I asked each one what kind of face they wanted their pumpkin to have and Elijah said, Pampire LOL, Savanna wanted a girl one with lashes and all, Dakota simply wanted one with a smile. I carved each one to the specific request. Each morning when we'd get up and we'd go out into the kitchen and look out the window at the pumpkins. One morning we went to look at them and they were not there. Later I found them smashed in the street and through-out our yard. Sounds silly, but my heart was crushed. I cried. and I think I cried because those pumpkins represented happiness (the babies loved them). I loved looking at them with the babies. I cried, because who ever did that was just plain mean hearted if they only knew what this family had been through and more so what the little girl whose pumpkin that had a smiley face carved in it had been through. Sad that people can be so thoughtless and mean. Anyways, we will be getting more pumpkins I think sometime this weekend. I'm gonna get a special one to sit out front and all around it I'm going to place big ol' rat traps covered in fall leaves - gonna catch me a pumpkin mangler LOL *wink*

Passion