View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 11:32 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
sneakers

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by payingtheprice View Post
I really appreciate all of the support. He just called to let me know that I'm not his wife, I'm just the woman he married. You know for a quick moment I was starting to feel bad. Thoughts of him walking the streets in the cold and being hungry raced through my mind. Then I started thinking this is the same man that not even 2 days ago was laid up with another woman and if he hadn't stolen from her he still might be. Are you seriously going to take money from your kids and give it to him again? Thank God I have this internal dialogue going on inside my head. It is difficult but I feel like I just need to be strong and make it through today and figure out tomorrow when it gets here. So I guess I am in my own state of recovery from him huh?

Much thanks to all of you - so grateful to have a support of people that truly understand that no I'm not going crazy but I am getting stronger everyday.
Take it one day at a time payingtheprice, you only have to live for today. Sometimes we have to let our love ones hit the floor before they learn I know tha's hard to take but it's true. You did the right thing keep up the good work.

Your friend

Sneakers,