View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 08:40 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
hippyhippy
hippy

Hunny
that is a lotta stuff to be dealing with. When I said you were making excuses, I meant it in the best possible way. I could just sense a reluctance on your part.
If you and hubby could get over this then I think it would benefit you both loads but if you can't.....and you both need to be honest.....then future plans are what needs to be.
I can't imagine going through what you have hun. Apart from my BP, my crap is in the past, yours is very much a part of your life.
Having a splurge on here is ok. I do that at times too, either here or on another forum. If it helps you hun.
Validation is a word that was pointed out to me when I had a splurge one time. I need validation for all the stuff that has happened. I turn my anger inwards as I never managed to vent it when it could or should have been.
Can I validate thing for you at least a bit and say that is all awful hunny? It is truelly a hard hard time you have had and I so wish you hadn't have had it.
You need clarification too I feel of all the hard work you are doing. You ARE doing well hun. You are fighting in the face of no support, pain, and a craving for beer. You put me to shame sunshine, you really do.
And BTW, you are very pretty hun!

Hippy
xxx