View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 08:25 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
blue pansy

One very tired mom checking in and though theres a lot to say I'll keep it short. I'm glad for all of the parents here who help each other to stay partly sane with all the insanity and chaos in our lives.
AD is doing well and has 120 days clean time and has now returned to meetings thanks to having a car again. Her abf who had been staying here for a couple weeks turned himself in yesterday for violation of parole and no I didn't know about that. He wanted to go and get it all over with and he sat down with me and explained the whole sorry mess, which is too long to go into now.
Right now ad is not in a great place as she misses him and they were very good for each other. Her ex sponsor from her home group announced today that she has breast cancer and is having a mastectomy soon, also two days ago one of her classmates from HS died, and the reason is still not known, but drugs don't enter into it. And that is a lot to have dumped on her in just two days. I hope that she can get through this without having any major problems.
Any extra prayers would be greatly appreciated.........