View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 05:57 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
CBrown

What a wonderful share. Truly an inspiration to myself and I thank you. Two things you said spoke to me:

"I berated myself (those posts were thankfully lost in the Great Website Overhaul and Crash). " Your HP at work ... ?

"I need no vengence. Time will take care of him." I have gone through waves of this. I looked for any way to trip up my XABF. All failed, and he "seems" unable to be held accountable. But after each "defeat" I thought to myself .... HE is going to bring himself down faster and more thoroughly than I or anyone else ever could. It's sad, and I realize now that I don't want him brought down, I do wish him well. What he has done to his own life is sickening. His silly "I'll show her" moves are laughable as they really haven't hurt me in the least and make him look like the jaw-dropping lunatic he has become.

"At this point I cannot really understand why anyone would keeep a person in their life who lies, cheats, steals from them and puts them at risk of being a felony accessory to their illegal drug use. That is not taking care of yourself and that is not love.. that is pure obsessive co dependence at its best." Agreed. I don't know of any felonies my XABF has committed, but he and his cronies are definitely at risk. All I have to do is remember R's horrific past, and it's enough for me to say "not in MY life, not in my daughter's life, not in my friends' life!"