View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 07:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
macmerry

Post I am so lost and sad

my daughter is almost 19. she has been inpatient 3 times now, 14 days in june 2007, then relapsed, 13 days in july 2007, and was in a halfway house clean for three months, and now back in rehab as of yesterday....she was doing so good! she made a bad choice and decided to use...this time heroin...before it was crack....she wants to come home after rehab....I cant let her...I feel so guilty...but i think...maybe she needs me...I know it wont work...the reason she was not living with me (in another state) is because I had to kicck her out since she was using...she went back to the state we used to live in until march 2007...but, she was doing soooogood! i just dont understand...I dont know what to do...im afraid she will end up dead. her personality is so much stronger than mine that i know if she were to come back she would manipulate me...she is a very good liar...she also has an eating disorder...she purges....her dad would criticize her eating habits when she was a child and he would call her fat.at the age of 14 she weighed around 200...now she probably weighs 140...in my heart i feel this is our fault my family...brother/sister tell me that i cant let herruin my life...but isnt that making her responsible for me? that is no more fair than me being responsible for her..... i feel that no one loves her that i am all she has..my heart is breaking