View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 08:36 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Pick-a-name

Originally Posted by Janitw View Post
FD.....I would love to believe that he has regrets but he's so sick with the meth and alcohol that I don't think he even feels at all....if I would have to guess....I would say that he was sitting there at the pond only to laugh at the low low low the water level is at this point in time and wondering how will she fix this mess. He always did have a sick sort of humor and was always laughing at others misfortunes. He at least could have picked up his beer cans tho. The bum...
You know him better than any of us could guess but when I said this may be the closest to an "apology" you might get,I was thinking along the same lines as FD. After what you said about the kids,etc.......even an addict would have to feel that pain sometime....no matter how hard he tries to drown it out.

Who knows?,besides thinking back on what he has lost,perhaps he was hoping to catch a glimpse of your daughter,esp. if the kids are NC. An insecure A with baggage like that would not really be expected to put it on the line knowing that he will almost surely be rejected by trying to contact her or one of the others. jmho.

As much as they try to talk us into believing their "reasons","thinking",etc....I think that they are really trying to convince themselves;after losing so much, I would think it would be an ongoing struggle .

Loving as addict is hell enough; glad I am not one.

jmho

(((Janitw)))